Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy Day Taco Soup

My family loves this! It is pretty tasty, but what makes it terrific is that you don't have to thaw anything out ahead of time. Quick, easy and filling! FYI, I always triple this recipe for my own family of 6.

Ingredients:
1 can tomato soup
1 can bean with bacon soup
1 can chili no beans
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 soup can of water


Mix well in soup pot and heat through on medium heat. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and Fritos. Add in whatever suits your fancy. Diced green chiles, dried minced onion, sliced black olives, etc...

2 comments:

  1. YAY! A new post, I just love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's very interesting, I've never tried that one before, although for my taco soup it's 1 can of each white beans, red beans, black beans, and pinto beans,and corn. 2 can. diced tomatoes, and a lb. of cooked strained ground beef. onions and garlic chili powder, cilantro and topped with sour cream and chips.

    ReplyDelete