Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parmesan Ranch Biscuits


I think we ALL can agree that the generic refrigerator biscuits are rather lame. And by lame, I mean TASTELESS! For me, generic refrigerator biscuits are like zucchini. They're only tasty if you tweak it a bit. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing zucchini is good for is zucchini bread! Anyhow, since we are ALWAYS on a tight budget, AND those tasteless refrigerator biscuits regularly go on sale for super cheap! I've learned a way to may them yummy enough for my family to oohh and aahh over them when I put them on the table.

Preheat your oven to temp. listed on the can of biscuits. Pour ranch dressing into a small bowl and do the same with parmesan cheese. Dip the top of each biscuit in the ranch dressing and then coat that same side with the parmesan cheese. Bake as directed. Sometimes I'll flatten out the biscuit dough with my palm before dipping them in ranch and parmesan cheese, and then fold them over. It doesn't make them taste any different. It just makes your family THINK they're getting something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment